Emergency lighting systems are crucial for facilitating the swift and safe evacuation of buildings, and for achieving this objective, adequate illumination is necessary along the escape routes. Notably, these systems are mandatory by law, and compliance with British Standard EN 50171 is essential.
At BPC Energy Limited, we offer comprehensive emergency lighting solutions that cater to all Central Battery Emergency Lighting Systems and Central Battery Unit applications. Our PowerPro EL ranges of Static Inverter Systems are meticulously designed to meet the specific requirements of emergency lighting applications, and they come with a wide range of power ratings, accessories, and Automatic Testing Solutions that conform to several European Standards, including BS EN50171, EN50272, BS 5266, and ICEL 1009.
Our diverse product portfolio includes the EL100XA Series Static Inverter, which is a compact series of Single Phase input & output Static Inverters with a power rating ranging from 500VA – 3kVA. The ELMOD Series is another option that we offer, and it comprises Single and Three Phase input & Single Phase output Static Inverters with a power rating ranging from 4kVA – 24kVA and hot-swappable modules. Additionally, our EL300DSP Static Inverter range comprises high-performance Three Phase input & output Static Inverters that offer a power rating ranging from 10kVA to 160kVA. This range is available with BSI Kitemark certification, which is approved by the UAE Civil Defence.
At BPC Energy, we value quality, safety, product performance, and reliability. Therefore, we subject our products to rigorous and independent testing regularly to ensure they meet stringent standards. Our BSI Kitemark certification is a testament to our commitment to maintaining the highest possible standards.
Choosing the right Static Inverter to support your Emergency Lighting System is critical and depends on several essential factors. It is, therefore, crucial to provide the correct system for the type of installation to achieve optimal results.
» Escape Route Lighting
» Open Area Lighting
» Sporting Grounds and Stadiums
» Railway Stations
» Ministry of Defence
» Industrial Applications
» Distribution Centres
» Public Buildings
» Civil Buildings
PowerPro EL Range Options / Accessories
• Remote Alarm Panel – External panel for monitoring the Static Inverter
• Output Distribution – Internal distribution of the lighting circuits, standard in EL100XA, multiple outputs are optional
• Maintenance Bypass Panel – to provide flexibility during maintenance, service and/or repairs to the equipment. The bypass can ensure that the system is isolated from the critical load whilst work can be carried out.
• Phase Failure Monitoring – Factory fitted relays to ensure that the system monitors all three phases. Failure of any phase activates the emergency lights
• Sub-Circuit Monitoring – Factory fitted relays monitor external lighting circuits, if any of the external circuits fail the emergency lights are activated
• Lighting Control Interface – Allows communication via a node/module to the testing and monitoring systems
• Fire Alarm Monitoring – An alarm condition from the fire alarm panel will activate the emergency lights
• Night-Watchman Switch – Enables switching of the emergency lights from a remote location, fail safe in an emergency condition
• Light Switch Control Relay – Enables individual circuits to be controlled externally, fail safe in an emergency condition
• Timer Control – Solar dials or 24hr timers can be used to activate the non-maintained contactor
• Earth Fault Alarm – Monitoring of battery positive and negative for earth leakage
• Plinth – For sites that are using SWA cables, a plinth may be required to raise the unit off the floor and allow the cables to be easily installed.